Kim C, female, 24 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Anterior cross bite
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment by using invisalign appliance.
- Non Extraction
- Establish ideal overbite and overjet
- Align upper and lower midlines.
- correct cross bite
Well balanced smile line and occlusion
Ideal Class I occlusion accomplished with ideal overbite and overjet
Cross bite corrected
- Total before insurance – $5,000
- Down payment – $1000
- Remaining Balance – $3.500
- Monthly Payments – $175/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures