Kim R, female, 28 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Missing permanent teeth (Upper right and left second premolar and upper right first molars)
- Impacted Lower left second premolar.
- Supernumerary lower right incisor located between Lower right canine and lower right first premolar.
- Posterior cross bite.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed pre adjusted orthodontic appliances.
- Extraction of the impacted lower left second premolar and lower right extra supernumerary incisor.
- Coordinate upper and lower Mid lines.
- Leave space for upper right first molar implant.
- Class I ideal occlusion established.
- Ideal overbite and overjet established.
- Upper and lower anterior teeth ideally aligned.
- Upper and lower dental Mid lines coordinated.
- Upper right first molar space was left for implant.
- Patient is extremely happy and pleased with the treatment outcome.
- Upper and lower permanent retainers were inserted in addition to Upper and lower removable Essix type.
- Total before insurance – $4,800
- Down payment – $400
- Insurance Cigna Dental: 1500
- Remaining Balance – $2,900
- Monthly Payments – $140/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures