Korina K, female, 16 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Deep bite.
- Spaces on the upper and lower arches.
- Protruding upper front teeth.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction approach to give the patient a nicer and fuller smile.
- Close upper and lower spaces.
- Reduce protrusion of the upper front teeth.
- Create a beautiful smile.
- Establish ideal overbite and overjet.
- Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet was established.
- Upper and lower spaces were closed.
- Upper front teeth protrusion reduced.
- Patient was placed on upper and lower fixed retainers and upper removable retainer as well.
- Patient was really happy and satisfied with him smile improvements and results accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $4,000
- Monthly Payments – $250/month for 16 months at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Ceramic Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures