Ksenia G, female, 24 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Deep Bite.
- Severe space deficiency on the lower arch.
- Locked out lower right lateral incisor
- Establish ideal class one occlusion.
- Align upper and lower arches.
- Give the patient a beautiful smile she always wanted.
- Full invisalign treatment with Class II therapy to open the bite.
- Non Extraction. Intrude upper and lower anterior teeth.
- Upper and lower arches were aligned.
- Class I ideal occlusion was established.
- Lower fixed and upper removable retainers fabricated and inserted.
- Total before insurance – $5,000
- Down payment – $1.000
- Remaining Balance – $4,000
- Monthly Payments – $330/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures