Lauren C, female, 14 years old.
- Class I Malocclusion.
- Severe Upper and Lower Space Deficiency.
- Upper Lateral.
- Incisors are Locked in.
- Comprehensive Orthodontic Treatment with Fixed Appliances.
- Non Extraction Option to give the patient a wider and nicer smile.
- Goals were to: Alleviate Space Deficiency.
- Establish Ideal Cass I Occlusion.
- Goals were achieved and lower permanent and upper removable retainers placed.
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Insurance coverage – $2,000 Life Time Max (Insurance Delta Dental)
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $2,000
- Monthly Payments – $111/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Ceramic Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures