Levan K, male 12 years old.
- Class I malocclusion
- Severe space deficiency on the upper and lower dental arches
- Impacted upper canines and lower second premolars due to space loss
- Ectopically Erupting Upper Left Canine.
- Deep Overbite
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances – Non-Extraction Approach
- Non-Extraction approach to give the patient a nicer and fuller smile.
- Bring upper left and right canines into the arch and lower second premolars into the arch
- Open the bite
- Establish ideal class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet
- Create a beautiful and attractive natural smile.
- Ideal Class I occlusion was established with ideal overbite and ovejet.
- Upper left and upper right canines were aligned and brought into the arch
- Patient was placed on lower fixed and upper removable retainers.
- Patient was really happy and satisfied with his smile improvements and results accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $4,000
- Monthly Payments – $250/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.