Lewis L, male, 15 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Spaces on the upper and lower arches
- Midline deviations
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction therapy
- Close all the spaces
- Establish ideal overbite and overjet
- Align upper and lower midlines.
- Establish ideal Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Well balanced smile line and occlusion
- Ideal Class I occlusion accomplished with ideal overbite and overjet
- All spaces were closed
18 months followed by upper and lower permanent retainers to keep the spaces closed
- Insurance company Metlife
- Insurance paid $1500
- Patent paid $3000 payable in 18 months time with low monthly payment
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures