Lora V, female, 16 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches.
- Upper anterior teeth protruding.
- Full invisalign treatment. Non Extraction.
- IPR on the upper arch only to reduce proclination of upper anterior teeth.
- Align upper and lower anterior teeth to ideal position.
- Upper and lower permanent retainers were inserted after active treatment.
- Upper and lower front teeth were perfectly aligned.
- Protrusion was reduced.
- Class I occlusion was established with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Total before insurance – $5,000
- Down payment – $1,000
- Remaining Balance – $4,000
- Monthly Payments – $330/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures