Marcus C, male, 15 years old.
- Class II malocclusion.
- Severe upper and lower space deficiency.
- Deep overbite.
- Excessive overjet
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Non Extraction therapy
- Class II therapy
- Bite Opening mechanics.
- Upper and Lower permanent retainers to make sure teeth will not move in the future
- Class I occlusion was established.
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished.
- Ideal overbite and overjet achieved.
- Insurance Guardian and UFT
- Patient copay 900 dollars
- Payment plan 90 dollars per month
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures