Maria P, female, 17 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower anterior teeth.
- Full invisalign treatment.
- Non Extractions. Non IPR.
- Align upper and lower anterior teeth.
- Establish ideal occlusion.
- Upper and lower permanent retainers inserted after active treatment.
- Upper and lower front teeth were perfectly aligned.
- Patient was thrilled with the results.
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Insurance Payment DC37 – $1,200
- Down payment – $1.000
- Remaining Balance – $2,300
- Monthly Payments – $230/month for 10 months at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures