Matthew R, male, 13 years old.
- Class I Crowding
- Anterior Crossbite
- Impacted lower right canine and upper left and upper right canines
- Align upper and lower teeth
- Establish Ideal Overbite and Overjet
- Bring all impacted teeth into the arches
- Treatment Resulted in ideal alignment
- Improvements of the smile line.
- Established ideal overbite and overjet
- Upper canines and lower right canine were perfectly aligned
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Down payment – $900
- Remaining Balance – $4,100
- Monthly Payments – $200/month 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures