Maud C, female 30 years old.
- Spaces on the Upper and Lower Arches.
- Missing Teeth on the Lower Right Posterior Quadrant.
- Comprehensive Orthodontic Treatment with Fixed Appliances.
- Close Upper and Lower Spaces.
- Prepare the Patient for Prosthetic Work to Replace Missing Teeth on the Lower Arch
- Upper and Lower Fixed Retainers were Inserted as Long as Upper and Lower Removable Night Time Retainers were fabricated and given to the patient.
- Patient was referred to her general dentist for further treatment to replace lower missing posterior teeth.
- Total Private cost – $4,500
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $4,000
- Monthly Payments – $250/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Ceramic Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures