Menachem B, male 16 years old.
- Class I malocclusion
- Impacted Upper Left Canine
- Overretained upper left primary canine
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances
- Non Extraction approach except the primary tooth
- Bring upper left and right canines into the arch.
- Establish ideal class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Create a beautiful and attractive natural smile.
- Ideal Class I occlusion was established with ideal overbite and ovejet
- Upper left canine was brought into the arch
- Patient was placed on lower fixed and upper removable retainers.
- Patient was really happy and satisfied with his smile improvements and results accomplished
- 1199 Insurance fully covered the cost of treatment
- Patient had no copays or out of pocket expenses
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Ceramic Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures