Natalia S, female 16 years old.
- Class II Div II malocclusion.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches.
- Impacted Upper Right Canine.
- Ectopically Erupting Upper Left Canine.
- Deep Overbite.
- Flared upper lateral incisors.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction approach to give the patient a nicer and fuller smile.
- Bring upper left and right canines into the arch.
- Open the bite.
- Establish ideal class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Create a beautiful and attractive natural smile.
- Ideal Class I occlusion was established with ideal overbite and ovejet.
- Upper left and upper right canines were aligned and brought into the arch.
- Patient was placed on lower fixed and upper removable retainers.
- Patient was really happy and satisfied with him smile improvements and results accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $4,000
- Monthly Payments – $250/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Ceramic Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures