Nickolas A, male, 15 years old.
- Class I with Class III tendency.
- Severe anterior open bite.
- Patient went to a few doctors and they all recommended surgery or extractions.
- Patient refused surgery or extractions.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed pre-adjusted orthodontic appliances.
- Non Extraction therapy.
- Bite closing mechanics.
- Class I ideal occlusion established.
- Ideal overbite and overjet established.
- Patient is very very happy with the treatment outcome.
- Upper removable and lower permanent retainers were inserted.
- Total before insurance – $3,800
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $3,300
- Monthly Payments – $190/month
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures