An open bite is a type of malocclusion where an improper overlap of the top and bottom arches result in the upper front teeth being unable to touch the bottom teeth. Common causes of this orthodontic condition are chewing on objects like pencils and thumb sucking. An experienced orthodontist is able to fix this problem with braces or Invisalign. The before and after case studies below illustrate the treatment approach and display the full treatment story in pictures. They are taken from real patients that Diamond Braces has helped achieve a perfect smile!
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- All About Braces with Dr. Muhammad Abey
- About Metal Braces with Dr. Rouzbeh Voussoughi
- About Ceramic Braces with Dr. Ari Pillar
- Incognito Braces
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures