A deep overbite is a type of malocclusion where the upper arch significantly overlaps the lower arch. Since the bottom teeth are rubbing against the top ones, overbites cause enamel loss and periodontal problems. Once an orthodontist diagnoses this condition, it is treatable using metal braces, ceramic braces, lingual braces or Invisalign. Below you can see successful case studies with before and after pictures, as well as more information about the case, to learn more about this condition and view treatment results. All cases are taken from Diamond Braces’ actual former patients.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- All About Braces with Dr. Muhammad Abey
- About Metal Braces with Dr. Rouzbeh Voussoughi
- About Ceramic Braces with Dr. Ari Pillar
- Incognito Braces
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures