Pedro D, male, 17 years old.
- Class III malocclusion.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches.
- Constricted maxilla.
- Posterior cross bite.
- Partial Anterior Cross Bite.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction approach to give the patient a nicer and fuller smile.
- RME Hyrax Expander.
- Class III therapy.
- Non Surgical Conservative Approach to Tx.
- Vertical therapy/
- Posterior cross bite corrected.
- Upper and lower arches were ideally aligned.
- Ideal Overbite was established.
- Occlusion is still slightly Class III due to growth.
- Patient was placed on lower fixed upper removable retainers.
- Patient was really happy and satisfied with him smile improvements and results accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- United Concordia Life Max coverage – $1,000
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $3,000
- Monthly Payments – $175/month for 17 months at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures