Rafid K, male, 15 years old.
- Class III malocclusion
- Anterior crossbite
- Posterior cross bite
- Space deficiency on the upper arch
- Locked out UL canine
- Constricted maxilla
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances
- Non Extraction Therapy.
- Non Surgical Therapy
- RME Hyrax to expand upper arch
- Class III therapy
- Establish ideal Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- IPR if needed
- Posterior and anterior cross bite corrected
- Ideal alignment of upper and lower arches accomplished
- Full and ideal smile line accomplished
- Non Extraction therapy successfully performed
- Healthplex insurance coverage Medicaid NJ State covered the treatment
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures