Ranjandeep K, female, 17 years old.
- Class II malocclusion.
- Spaces on the upper and lower arches.
- Deep Bite.
- Excessive overjet of 6 mm.
- Rotated upper lateral incisors.
- Close upper and lower spaces.
- Reduce overjet.
- Establish a Class I occlusion.
- Full Invisalign treatment was used with Class II therapy to reduce overjet and to establish Class I occlusion.
- Upper removable and lower permanent retainers were used.
- Upper and lower dental spaces closed.
- Upper lateral incisors were aligned.
- Class I ideal occlusion was established.
- Patient was thrilled with the results accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $5,000
- Insurance, Delta of New Jersey – $2,000
- Down payment – $1,000
- Remaining Balance – $2,000
- Monthly Payments – $200/month for 10 months at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures