Rayaa A, Female 15 years old.
- Class I Malocclusion.
- Anterior Open Bite.
- Thumb Sucking Habit.
- Open Bite result of the habit.
- Comprehensive Orthodontic Treatment with Fixed Appliances.
- Habit Breaking Appliance was used to help the patient to stop the habit.
- Non Extraction treatment.
- Bite closure occurred in 12 months time.
- Upper and Lower fixed “Permanent” retainers were used.
- Patient is placed on 2 years retention follow up.
- Total before insurance – $4,600
- Insurance coverage – $1,200 (Insurance 1199)
- Down payment – $1,000
- Remaining Balance – $2,400
- Monthly Payments – $160/month for 15 months at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Ceramic Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures