Robert M, male, 27 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Spaces on the upper arch.
- Full invisalign treatment to close the space and open the bite to enable placement of upper permanent retainer.
- Intrusion of upper and lower anterior teeth. Upper and Lower permanent retainers and upper removable retainer were used.
- Class I ideal occlusion established.
- Upper Space was successfully closed.
- Bite was opened to place upper permanent retainer.
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished.
- Patient seemed very happy with the results accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $5,000
- Down payment – $1,000
- Remaining Balance – $4,000
- Monthly Payments – $330/month
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.