Rushona R, female, 16 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Deep impinging bite
- Excessive overjet
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances
- Non extraction
- Bite-opening mechanics
- Class I ideal occlusion was established with ideal overbite and overjet
- Upper and lower fixed retainers and upper removable retainers fabricated and inserted
- Insurance Metlife Primary
- AETNA secondary
- Patient’s copy $950
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures