Saira A, female, 14 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches
- Deep bite
- Excessive overjet
- Elastics as needed
- Non Extraction approach
- Ideal Alignment of upper and lower arches
14 months followed by lower permanent and upper removable retainers
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Down payment – $500
- Case fees include upper and lower retainers and two years post retention follow ups and life time smile maintenance guarantees.
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures