Sckalisha E, female 15 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Spaces on the upper and lower arches.
- Upper and lower midlines are not coincident.
- Patient not happy with her teeth moving apart and having difficulties smiling.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction approach.
- Close all the spaces
- All spaces were closed.
- Beautiful smile was created.
- Patient was placed on upper and lower fixed retainers and upper removable as well to prevent space re opening in the future.
- Patient was really happy and satisfied with her smile improvements and results accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Insurance coverage – $1,500 Delta Dental
- Remaining Balance – $3,000
- Down payment – $500
- Monthly Payments – $125/month for 20 months at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Ceramic Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures