Shari P, female, 14 years old.
- Class III malocclusion
- Deep bite
- Anterior cross bite
- Spaces on the lower arch
- Prognathic mandible
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with preadjusted fixed appliances
- Class III therapy
- Non Surgical Approach to Treatment
- Ideal Class I occlusion was established with ideal overbite and overjet
- Anterior cross bite corrected
- Patient facial profile was significantly improved
- Upper Essex and lower permanent bonded retainers inserted
- Insurance DC 37
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures