Shazzarda D, female, 13 years old.
- Class II Malocclusion.
- Space Deficiency on the Upper and Lower Arches.
- Posterior and Anterior Open Bite.
- Constricted Maxilla.
- Posterior Cross Bite.
- Comprehensive Orthodontic Treatment with Fixed Appliances.
- Non Extraction Approach to Give the Patient a Nice and Full Smile.
- RME Hyrax Expander.
- Class II therapy.
- Vertical therapy.
- Orthodontic Treatment:
- Ceramic Braces
- Private Patient Total – $4,550
- Insurance Metlife – $2,000 lifetime maximum
- Remaining Balance – $2,550
- Down payment – $800
- Monthly Payments – $145/month for 12 months
Full Story in Pictures:
Please click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures