Sofia F, female, 32 years old.
- Class III malocclusion.
- Anterior cross bite.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches.
- Broken down upper front teeth due to anterior cross bite.
- Align upper and lower arches.
- Correct anterior cross bite.
- Open the bite and to prepare the patient for prosthetic work.
- Full invisalign treatment with Class III elastics therapy.
- IPR on the lower arch.
- Permanent lower and removable upper retainers.
- Upper and lower arches were aligned.
- Anterior cross bite corrected.
- Prosthetic work was done on the upper front teeth to give the patient the smile she always wanted.
- Total before insurance – $5,000
- Insurance Cigna – $1,200
- Down payment – $1,000
- Remaining Balance – $2,800
- Monthly Payments – $250/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures