Taylor P , female, 25 years old.
Class I impacted upper right canine
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment
- Surgical exposure of the upper right canine
- Bring upper right canine into the arch
- Establish Ideal overbite and overjet and ideal Class I occlusion
- Treatment resulted in ideal alignment
- Upper right canine was successfully brought into alignment
- Total before insurance – $5,000
- Down payment – $1,000
- Remaining Balance – $4,000
- Monthly Payments – $250/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures