Thelica M, female, 18 years old.
- Class I malocclusion
- Anterior open bite
- Thumb Sucking Habit.
- Spaces on the upper and lower arches
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances
- Habit breaking appliance was used to help the patient to stop the habit
- Non-extraction treatment
- Close the spaces
- Bite closure occurred in 8 months time
- Upper removable and lower fixed “permanent” retainers were used
- Patient is placed on 2 years retention follow-up
- All spaces were closed
- DC 37 coverage
- Patient was approved
- Patient covered retainer cost, DC 37 does not cover retainers
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures