Tylasia R, female, 11 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Anterior cross bite partial
- Patient is afraid to smile
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction Therapy.
- Correct the cross bite
- Align upper and lower midlines.
- Establish ideal Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Cross bite was successfully corrected
- Ideal Alignment of upper and lower dental arches accomplished
- Patient was placed on upper and lower permanent retainers
- NYS Medicaid approved the treatment and covered the cost
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures