Victor Z, male, 17 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Severe space deficiency on the upper arch.
- Locked in upper second premolars.
- Deep impinging overbite of 100%.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Exo of upper second premolars.
- Alleviate space deficiency.
- Bite opening mechanics.
- Lower permanent retainers and upper removable retainer were used.
- Class I canine occlusion was established.
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished.
- Ideal overbite and overjet achieved.
- Patient seemed very happy with the results accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $3,500
- Insurance 1199, full coverage
- Patient paid only a copay of $339
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures