Yana S, female, 13 years old.
- Class II malocclusion.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arch.
- Excessive overjet.
- Full invisalign treatment.
- Class II therapy.
- Align upper and lower anterior teeth
- Establish ideal occlusion.
- Upper removable and lower permanent retainers were inserted after active treatment.
- Upper and lower front teeth were perfectly aligned.
- Class I occlusion was established with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Down payment – $1,000
- Remaining Balance – $4,000
- Monthly Payments – $300/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.