Bryana G, female, 11 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Anterior Cross bite
- Severe upper and lower space deficiency
- Extremely unattractive smile making the patient very shy and uncomfortable
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction Case
- Establish ideal overbite and overjet
- Align upper and lower midlines.
- Establish ideal Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Well balanced smile line and occlusion was accomplished
- Ideal Class I occlusion accomplished with ideal overbite and overjet
- Metal Braces
- 22 months followed by upper and lower permanent retainers
- Insurance UFT
- Patients copay $1150 payable in 12 months time