Doha E, female, 16 years old.
- Class III malocclusion.
- Anterior cross bite.
- Posterior cross bite.
- Constricted maxilla
- Space deficiency.
- Comprehensive Orthodontic Treatment with Fixed Appliances.
- Non Extraction Class III therapy.
- Correct the cross bite.
- Expand upper arch.
- Establish Ideal Class I occlusion.
- Alleviate Space deficiency.
- Class I ideal occlusion was established.
- Upper arch was successfully expanded.
- Space deficiency alleviate.
- Anterior and posterior cross bite corrected.
- Metal Braces
- 20 months
- Total before insurance – $3,500
- Approved by New York State Medicaid, 100% coverage
- Remaining Balance – $0