Rose M, female, 13 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Severe Crowding in the upper and lower dentition.
- Anterior Cross Bite on upper lateral incisors.
- Upper and lower dental Mid line don’t coincide.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed pre adjusted orthodontic appliances.
- Non Extraction therapy.
- Class I ideal occlusion established.
- Ideal overbite and overjet established.
- Upper and lower anterior teeth ideally aligned.
- Upper and lower dental Mid lines coordinated.
- Patient is very happy with the treatment outcome.
- Upper removable and lower permanent retainers were inserted.
- Metal Braces
- 24 months
- Total before insurance – $5,000
- Down payment – $500
- Insurance payment-1500.
- Remaining Balance – $3,000
- Monthly Payments – $150/month at 0% interest.