Tylasia R, female, 11 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Anterior cross bite partial
- Patient is afraid to smile
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction Therapy.
- Correct the cross bite
- Align upper and lower midlines.
- Establish ideal Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Cross bite was successfully corrected
- Ideal Alignment of upper and lower dental arches accomplished
- Patient was placed on upper and lower permanent retainers
- Metal Braces
- 19 months
- NYS Medicaid approved the treatment and covered the cost