Your Remote Appointment is Confirmed.
Our remote appointments are conducted through Zoom, a secure video conference program.
You won’t receive a call: Instead, follow this guide to download and open Zoom for your appointment.
Step 1: Confirm Your Appointment
- You’ll receive an email confirming your appointment.
- Accept “yes” to confirm the invitation.
- If no email, check junk/spam before scheduling again.
Step 2: Download Zoom Before Your Appointment
- Zoom is free, secure, & safe. It works on multiple devices.
- Download prior to your appointment to avoid delays.
- Download Zoom by following the link in your email:
Step 3: Begin Your Zoom Video Conference Appointment
- You will get a reminder 1 hour before your appointment.
- Remember, you won’t get a call: Click the link in the confirmation email to join the video conference at your appointment time.
- Make sure your video and microphone are not muted.
- If you need help, call (201) 308-8181 for assistance.
Need to Cancel/Reschedule? No problem!
- Follow the links in your confirmation email: