At Diamond Braces, we are pleased to offer treatment options for a wide range of dental problems, including crossbite, excessive overjet, crowding, and much more. Our experienced and friendly team of orthodontists will work with you to tailor a treatment plan that is best for your needs. We are excited to work with you toward making your smile as bright and healthy as possible!
Invisalign is a popular, comfortable alternative to metal braces. Invisalign braces work in the majority of cases to help treat numerous orthodontic problems.
Click on the links below to learn more about Invisalign.
- Invisalign Overview
- All About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Most Frequently Asked Questions About Invisalign
- What Does Invisalign Treat?
- Invisalign Cost: The Naked Truth and Money Saving Tips on Invisalign as a Treatment Option, from the Experts
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisalign Treatment
- Invisalign Express
- Invisalign First
- Accelerated Invisalign – Propel’s VPro5
- Early Invisalign Treatment for Kids
- Invisalign FAQs (Videos)
- “DIY Orthodontics” Review
Braces are traditionally the go-to tool for straightening teeth, used by many orthodontists across the world. Braces are a fixed appliance that generally involves small brackets that fit on the front of the teeth, along with small wires that attach to each bracket and gently realign the teeth over time. There are numerous styles of braces, including metal braces, ceramic braces, and Incognito lingual braces. The type of braces that will be most beneficial for your needs will depend on the specific kind of dental problem you are experiencing, as well as your personal preference.
Click on the links below to learn more about braces.
- Braces Overview
- All About Braces with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Tips for Picking Braces Colors
- Foods to Eat & Foods to Avoid with Braces
- How to Clean Teeth with Braces (Caring for Braces at Home)
- Case Studies: Before and After Braces Treatment
- About Metal Braces with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Ceramic Braces
- Incognito Lingual Braces
- Most Frequently Asked Questions About Braces (Videos)
- How to Handle Orthodontic Emergencies
A retainer is a dental device that is custom-made for you to use after undergoing braces or Invisalign treatment. Because your teeth can shift throughout your life, retainers are used to help keep your teeth in their proper alignment long-term. Retainers come in many different styles, including wire retainers, plastic retainers, and fixed or non-removable retainers. Each type of retainer has its own advantages, and the retainer you choose will be based on your preference, as well as your orthodontist’s recommendation.
Click on the links below to learn more about retainers.