Idonia S, female, 11 years old.
- Class I malocclusion with Class III tendency
- Anterior cross bite.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances
- Non Extraction case
- Non surgical approach to treatment
- Establish ideal overbite and overjet
- Align upper and lower midlines.
- Class III therapy.
- Anterior cross bite was corrected
- Ideal Class I occlusion accomplished with ideal overbite and overjet
- Metal Braces
- 22 months
- Insurance company Well Care covered the case
- Patient was approved by her insurance on full coverage due to severity of the orthodontic problem