Randy A, male, 12 years old.
- Class II malocclusion
- Impacted upper canines
- Excessive overbite of 90%
- Excessive overjet of 8 mm
- Retrognathic mandible
- Over-retained primary teeth
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Non Extraction of permanent teeth
- Extraction of over retained primary teeth
- Surgical exposure of upper canines needed
- Bring upper canines into the arch
- Bring ectopically erupting posterior teeth into the arch
- Class I occlusion was established.
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished.
- Upper canines were successfully brought into the arch
- Overjet and overbite reduced to ideal
- Metal Braces
- 24 months
- Dental Quest approved the case and paid for the case