Shawn B, male, 14 years old.
- Class I malocclusion
- Severe upper and moderate lower space deficiency
- Partial anterior crossbite
- Locked out upper 5s
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Extract upper 5s.
- Non Exo on the lower arch
- Upper and lower fixed retainers and upper removable retainer night time wear
- Class I occlusion was established.
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished.
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Metal Braces
- 24 months
- Patient insurance GHI
- Patient copay $1,800 for the case payable in 12 months time