Stuck in Braces? Trade them in for Invisalign Aligners and Save $300!
If you’re wearing braces but don’t think they’re for you, Diamond Braces has an offer you may be interested in.
You can “trade-in” your braces and finish orthodontic treatment in style with Invisalign aligners! Removing your braces is performed for free and you’ll save $300 off your new Invisalign treatment!
How it Works
- Patients let their doctors know they’re interested in “trading in” their braces for Invisalign aligners
- The doctor will remove the patient’s brackets at no cost and prepare the patient for Invisalign treatment.
- All diagnostics, scans, and x-rays related to Invisalign treatment are provided at no cost as well.
- The patient will receive their aligners and finish the remainder of their treatment plan while wearing Invisalign aligners – and save $300 off the total cost of treatment!
What You Get
- Free braces removal
- The ability to finish orthodontic treatment in discreet, removable aligners
- A free 3D intraoral scan
- All diagnostic records and scans included in the price of treatment
- Flexible financing and payment options
- Lower monthly payments than other providers
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Convenient locations
- Treatment guided by an experienced Diamond Plus Invisalign provider.